DiMax Corporation offers urethane RIM foam molding which is suitable for many applications including industrial, medical, and recreational products.
Tooling cost for RIM foam molding is substantially lower than plastic injection molding, and our lead times are quick!
RIM Foam Molding Capabilities
Parts made from foam molding are ideal for any application that requires a tough urethane skin with a memory foam inside that can absorb shock, vibration, or compression. The RIM process allows us to produce various shapes and densities that are tear-resistant with a durable, easy-to-clean surface.
We can create bigger parts in any shape with RIM molding – tell us about your project and we will share what’s possible!
RIM Molding Features & Benefits
- Urethane skin with a memory foam inside
- Absorb shock, vibration, or compression
- Tear resistant foam for tough uses
- Easy cleaning with the Integral foam self skinning surface
- Soft or hard foam material options
- Open cell foam provides cushion support
- Over-molded inserts (metal, plastic, or wood) can help your design potential
- Fire rated/Cal 117 for safety
- Popular option for durable medical equipment products; does not irritate skin
DiMax’s RIM foam molding formula is durable. The foam material is designed for applications that require high tensile strength, durability, and an attractive finish.
Request a Quote or Prototype Today!
There are few processes that offer the flexibility of design, part strength and low cost of production of RIM foam molding. Get your RIM molding parts project started today by requesting a quote.
Request a Quote Now
Send us details about your custom part needs, and our representative will get back to you within 2 business days with a quote.